View Single Post
Old 10-31-2001, 02:21 AM   #37
Sir Real
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Prime2U:

Ummm... You are speculating again about the Homo erectus. Actually creation was taught before the time of the Jews, or the Greeks, so that's not a correct statement either... Cave paintings are generally considered prehistoric for some odd reason. Yes everything I believe is a speculation based on faith, you are correct. Howver everything you state in your more modern idea that is supposed to displace mine is also all speculation, and as such it cannot replace my belief, which takes precedence.
HA I got you, how can you claim that your speculation is true but what you claim to be mine (You present no evedince) isn't?
And what do you mean modern, the geneticst creating life, well they done it so are, in religious terams shouldn't they be considered gods? but how reason to say it wrong is that you religion got there first, that a laugh.
Prehistoric also applies neo-nolithic people but they had temples and existed aroung the same time as the mayans (Or one of that lot). In fact prehistory, if I recall, talks about any caulture that doesn't have a written record of it existance, mind you I not to sure about that, my minds slowing due to lack of sleep.
Hang on, I just noticed you enitre arument seems to be your speculation is right, becuase a might well of be a work of fiction with added historical notations to give it extra unmp agianst the speculation of nealry all of the science comuinty who have presented tonns of evidence to prove it or have corrected its mistakes to fit with a ever growing bases of Knowlage.
Hell you might as well say that gravity doesn't exist as it only a spection of what causes us to be attracted to the planets core when in fact is tiny invable fairys pushing us down sheees.