View Single Post
Old 10-17-2000, 02:14 PM   #25
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Ok, here's the catch on the collector's edition. I can't in good faith send that out yet. To the best of my knowledge, nobody is giving this up for free. Until I hear more back about the promotional being done anyways. They do get paid for this. I was talking with someone at EB and they said that they get those Bonus CD's without question, just a promotoional thing. They don't really care about pre-orders and such, so I don't mind sending out the Bonus CD. As far as I know though, the collector's edition can only be purchased in the box. Once the pre-orders are over, then I don't think it will be a problem. Hey, here's a cool little fact. I don't have the lowest number on the collector's edition, but I do have a lower one than most. My number is 4306 of 62,000. I didn't really think anything of it (yeah, like it really matters anyways - LOL) until I saw someone selling theirs on EBay and trying to promote how low a number he had. Like 14,000 of 62,000. Anyways, sorry about the collector's edition. Just can't do it. But since the Bonus is free anyways, don't see anything wrong with that. If you bought your game from EB, you may want to ask em and see if they have any of the CD's still. They don't get any money for them anyways (unless they are selling them which is illegal).