View Single Post
Old 07-15-2001, 08:44 AM   #197
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Heheh, very funny guyz. actueally, if u look back on this page a little bit, in one of the posts that idea did actually come to Skye's mind LS... right before she chucked Ash into the water. ^_^* ah, oh well. I'm gonna be gone for 2 weeks, starting today, I might be able to get on 2 Sundays from now, but I doubt it. -_-;; How will I be able to entertain myself without the internet and this forum??!!! I'll getby somehow, I guess... *sob* *~-_-~* But due to my leaving, Skye is just gonna have to be sick for 2 weeks... do u guyz think u could make the "dragon adventure" last for longer than 2 weeks? If u can't, u guyz better have an exciting one when i get back!!
IC- Un beknownst to Skye, the arrow that Ash so graciously ripped out of her arm had been covered with a very strong, acidic poison. She almost fainted at the pain that throbbed through her arm. She clutched at it through her cloak, as she tried to avoid getting hit at by arrows again, or get in people's way.
OOC- Keep postin til it's 10 o'clock! that is the official time i gotta go! I gotta soak in as much of this as possible before i leave!!!

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!