View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 10:21 AM   #2
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Ah CerebroDragon, instead of cursing Cet and this wonderful game I believe you should happy instead. Happy, of course, that you have now finally found a worthy adversary. Cet has by now realized that he may very well be unable to beat you in face to face combat, so what does he do: He stalls your efforts to reach him by altering the preconditions of the game... He tests your patience by crashing the game, and seemingly he succeeds in stopping your progress. Think about it.

Yes, the sequence where Kerah is possessed usually crashes the game. Sad but true. I have experienced that many times. If your game has crashed elsewhere in the pyramid then that is sheer misfortune on your behalf. That only happens one time in a million. When you get to the sequence where Kerah is possessed then remember Bungleau's tag line. That is the only way out, if you do not want to install the patch (which is deifinitely not necessary). And then: Patience, patience, patience, my friend. Think about how sweet it will be finally taking your anger out on cet. [img]smile.gif[/img]