Thread: blurry text
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 06:51 AM   #7
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Also, make sure you don't have another monitor, or TV, near the monitor you are talking about. Must be a magnetic thing, but I noticed you can't have a TV too close to a monitor, or it screws with the side of your monitor it is close to.

How long have you had the monitor? It could be old (and all used up monitors go out in different ways LOL, I had one turn everything purple in its death throes LOL). Or you could have a defective monitor. Again make sure nothing magnetic is near it.

Good luck ZFR [img]smile.gif[/img] figuring out the problem.
Nope... other than my speakers have nothing near my monitor AFAIK. And removing speakers didnt help.
The monitor is just over a year old so it cant be because of age (have one that is some 7 years old... now recently it stopped displaying the red colour until it runs for some 15-20 mins). But the warranty is for 1 year only
Tried changing shape size contrast and brightness of screen.
I conneceted it to another pc and the problem is there.... so it must be something with the monitor not the graphics card..
I guess I'll have to live with it... its not a big problem but sure is annoying.
If anyone still has any tips it would be appreciated.

I dont even know when has this appeared... Only noticed it recently but couldve been there for a longer time..

[ 11-11-2004, 06:54 AM: Message edited by: ZFR ]