View Single Post
Old 09-12-2001, 08:46 AM   #52
MagiK

For whoever asked..no yuou are not alone in supporting Bush, I don't always agree with the Repulcian party but he has impressed me as someone who can change his life and live with dignity and honour. he has impressed every single world leader he has met with as an Honest, sincere and Honorable man...they have said so publicly even if they disagree with his policies.

Ask Valdimir Putin...he was very Anti-Bush until they actually met and Putin has called him a "truely Great Man" So he is a lousey Public Speaker I don't care if he can speak in public as long as he can get the job done. As for last nights speach...I thought it was ok, it wont rock the world but it was exactly what was needed and wasn't full of grandstanding or political maneuvering.

The video of congress singing God Bless america did bring tears to my eyes, even though my cynical heart did think, ohh what a "Photo-Op"

God Bless America, God Bless the Prsident and Our other leaders and God Bless all of you out there who have shown kindness and sympathy for us.

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.