View Single Post
Old 05-26-2001, 12:17 PM   #209
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

6) There is to be NO innuendo (in any language, Link) or foul language in this bar, same as any other thread - minors read this too you know
Link walks up to Lord Shield, after a (very) long sleep in the Elvis suite of the bar. Glancing at Caleb under the table, who apparently was willing to fight Barbies right hand yesterday he tells Lord Shield:
"What did i do? I simply asked the lady if she would join! A thing she never answered to BTW.."
Lord Shield is eager to repeat line 6 of his bar rules, but Link turns away. He doesn't quite agree with him, as there were people who understood him very well. But he does not want any trouble, so he will not argue with Lord Shield anymore.
"I will respect your rules" is all Link says.

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......