&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
Yeah, as I understand the story, Irenicus captured Yoshimo, and put him under geas to accompany you/me and betray us if we ever got out. But at that time, Irenicus could have had no idea that he would be captured and brought to Spellhold. So, the geas must have been, if we ever got out and he saw us, didn't betray us, and then saw us again, he would die. Or is there some other interpretation? I'd like to hear it. I feel sorry, now, for Yoshimo, edven though I NEVER let him into my party any more. I don't think that there is any way you can save him, though I'd like to. To me, he is just another of Irenicus' victims. Even if you never let him into your party and never go back to the Copper Coronet to see him die, when you start TOB and request him, the spirit informs you that he is dead. Too bad.

[ 11-17-2001: Message edited by: Galadria ]

[ 11-17-2001: Message edited by: Galadria ]

Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society