View Single Post
Old 10-21-2004, 05:21 PM   #3
Feagil of the shadow
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My thief skills currently stand as this: open locks and find traps: 90. pick pockets and move silently: 50 and hide in shadows: 30. I'm not bothered about the others, but I'd quite like to get all of those stats over 80, so I guess I'm looking at level 10-12, assuming I get 25 points to allot each time?

In my last party, it was actually Viconia and Keldorn who hated each other. At one point Keldorn just turned round and said "Your time is over Drow..." or something to that affect, and then they hacked the hell outta one another. Edwin kept talking to himself which Aerie found odd but other than that there were no probs....

I think by dropping my fighter/thief, I would need another solid fighter, cos Viconia could be a little pathetic at times. I was thinking something like:

Keldorn
Valygar
*another tank type*
Viconia
Mage/Thief
Edwin

For the tank types, there are several that would fit the bill:

Anomen- cleric abilities to replace loss of Aerie, and quite a solid fighter, especially after wisdom upgrade.

Jaheira- Druidic abilities, but becuase she is multi-class, levels up slow...

Mazzy- Never used her, but shes just a fighter, and I've got Valygar and Keldorn. Not sure my party would last long with just one cleric.

Cernd- Again never used him, but he's a pure druid. I suppose he can shapeshift, but can he be used as one of the back up tanks?

Haer'Dalis- Blades are bards aren't they? I don't actually know because I never play as bards... And he doesn't have healing spells I suppose...

I really think I should go for Anomen or Jaheira, but what would your honest opinions be?

As well, how would I keep my reputation low in the early parts of the game, without dropping Viconia (stopping the romance), especially as you can't become the slayer yet?