View Single Post
Old 10-15-2002, 01:09 PM   #1
Vassago
Manshoon

I am just having trouble creating my party, especially deciding what races, skills & feats to take. The classes that I want to play are:

1. either a Paladin or Ranger for the leader (leaning towards Ranger and using him like a rogue for disarm traps and pickpocket)
2. Barbarian
3. Monk/Cleric (evenly multiclassed, starting w/ Monk)
4. Specialized Wizard or Sorceror (not sure which, leaning towards conjueror to make up for the lack of a druid in the party.)
and

I only want to take 4 characters. The Monk/Cleric and Barbarian are definite characters. The other 2, I am not sure of. I like the combination of Monk/Cleric b/c Monk's need high wisdom for the AC bouns and Clerics need wisdom for their spells. I am planning on multiclassing her evenly. Another question I had about skills. I created a human barbarian w/ 18,16,18,8,8,8 stats. When selecting skills, it mentions an ability associated w/ each one. None of them are related to str, dex or con, so I picked Wilderness Lore and Intimadate since it was a 1-1 skill point. However, is my barbarian going to be hinder since his int, wis & cha are 8?

Thanks for your help,
Vassago

[ 10-16-2002, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: Vassago ]