View Single Post
Old 06-13-2001, 06:02 PM   #10
Moni

CLoudy,
Lucky you!!! We have another one next door on the other side that no one takes care of. I water it now and then but it is still scrawny for being as old as it is. We just planted two in our backyard this spring. Babies from the looks of them LOL but they bloomed and filled our backyard with their lovely aroma for quite some time. For all that beauty, I don't mind the stuff that falls.

Saz,
That's cool!

Moridin,
My grandmother in AZ lived in a senior's mobile home park some years back and they had cottonwoods everywhere...I remember the snow effect LOL! Is actually pretty cool!

Yorick,
You're Very Welcome!

Wah,
Isn't it?
Well I sure hope that we placed ours in good places! We walked around the yard and found places that felt right...where the trees have plenty of room to grow and where their scents will be accessible to the deck we are going to build...one on each side of the deck but far enough away to grow. I'd have to have a professional come see if it is all feng shui proper though because there are other trees back there as well. They look good though!

Lady Avalon,
You're welcome! I had never seen them until I moved here to Texas two years ago...I am in love LOL!

DawnChaser,

Counterpoint,
No I haven't checked yet but hopefully if the colony gets too large, some of the elves can move into the ones in my yard. You'll have to come visit.

Moni

------------------