View Single Post
Old 05-09-2001, 10:22 PM   #11
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Hey you all,

Great to hear from you! I believe that are one or two more here on the board that are from Tennessee. I saw your name Lady Avalon, I just wasn't sure where in Tennessee you were from. I fellow Pat Head Summit and the girls too! I get
to Nashville on occasion. The company I work for has it's headquarters
there. Love the Batman Building! Slackerboy, I've never been to Smyrna, so I can't say much about it. But I'm glad you are here! John D, my parents own land up in Cosby and they will be moving to Sevierville at the end of this month. That's a beautiful area! By the way, as to the ROLL TIDE thing, all I can say is we'll see you in in Tuscaloosa (I think thats where we're playing) and we'll be coming back happy!

LofA, sorry I'm already spoken for, but if my status changes, I'll be sure to let you know (haha)!!!

Moni, Thanks for the compliment. There are very few places that I've been that I like as well. One of them though is where Caleb is from Tacoma WA. I had the pleasure to be out there about fifteen years ago and I thought it was beautiful.
Wet, but beautiful.

Caleb "Roll Tide" refers to the Alabama Crimson Tide" and It's what they say in Alabama when they are cheering on their football team. Tennessee and Alabama
have one of the oldest and greatest revelaries (sp) in college football.

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons
if you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

[This message has been edited by Sir Taliesin (edited 05-09-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Sir Taliesin (edited 05-09-2001).]