View Single Post
Old 03-31-2001, 01:06 AM   #306
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
That sounds like a good plan, CB. Why couldn't you live near me. I'd be over there working by bu** off to get some good home cooking. I can cook, but it is such a task for me. Jeez. I hate cooking. I don't mind ripping into pumps and/or cars and stuff though. It's true, they told me in the Navy. They said, "This one is mechanically inclined." You know, I never believed that cause I grew up pretty much a nerd (still am to some extent). Worked with computers, but nothing with grease. Well, it's cause of my eye sight. Since I don't see 3 dimensionally, I have to think it. Therefore, it's easier for me to look at something and figure out how it works. LOL. Gotta love those ASVABS. S'funny too. I got the same score on my ASVAB that I did on my nuke test. 89%
Re your previous post: Tobbs, your ex was definitely not a Romantic and I can't believe you went to all that trouble to show her you cared and she didn't appreciate it!

And re- the one above: You'd need a pass to the local gym if I fed you for every thing that needs fixing doing around here! LOL That and I suspect you'd run screaming from the neighborhood after a few days because I can think of things I'd LIKE to do long before they need doing...(chuckle). Want to double dig a garden patch in clay soil, fix a slightly un-level shed and snap my gutter-guards in place and find out whether there are mice in my walls, before taking the carpet steamer apart to see why it flows so slowly? Uh, for starters?

CB, checking her recipe cards

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight