View Single Post
Old 03-31-2001, 12:55 AM   #301
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
LadyRae, looks like we both know a gentleman when we meet one!

I admit to being a Romantic at heart...and I also admit that I'm doing things on my own, like replace my sump pump...argh! Now, I'll add that: ONE, yes it gave me great satisfaction to be able to do something like that on my own,but TWO...if a nice handyman type gentleman offered to do it for me? I'd be outta that basement fetching him a wrench and dinner so fast your head would spin! LOL

Cloudy

That sounds like a good plan, CB. Why couldn't you live near me. I'd be over there working by bu** off to get some good home cooking. I can cook, but it is such a task for me. Jeez. I hate cooking. I don't mind ripping into pumps and/or cars and stuff though. It's true, they told me in the Navy. They said, "This one is mechanically inclined." You know, I never believed that cause I grew up pretty much a nerd (still am to some extent). Worked with computers, but nothing with grease. Well, it's cause of my eye sight. Since I don't see 3 dimensionally, I have to think it. Therefore, it's easier for me to look at something and figure out how it works. LOL. Gotta love those ASVABS. S'funny too. I got the same score on my ASVAB that I did on my nuke test. 89%

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL