View Single Post
Old 04-06-2001, 06:15 AM   #4
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:
Like the idea Wolfie, often wondered if such a race could exist. Well since humans are kept as slaves, is possible. However I got the impression from the underdark, that humans and drow couldn't mate, Isn't that why you cant sleep with the drow priestess? (I never actually got into this part of the game as my PC was female). I'm not sure they would lose their abilities purely by living overground though, Dwarves and Elves who have limited infravision don't?

Well from Salvatores view, Drows are badass people thinking themselves superior to everyone else, though they helped out in Icewind dale so well this hvae to be optional.
The Darkvision would not go away, though they would have the disadvantage of mking a will save DC 20 against flashing light and if failed receive a -1 penalty for 10 minus con bomus rounds.

Hmm, well in Icewiind dale and BG2 you have females as lovers optional so i guiess most things are possible. in BG2 i have never got that far to make the fierce drowwoman pregnant but in the texts and talks nice playful nights were suggested to have happened, none of the others either but well, if there are halfelves.. why not halfdrow, thats my opionion at least..

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES