View Single Post
Old 04-06-2002, 04:38 PM   #6
foody
Manshoon

1st let me point out that my design is not a mere mp3, ok...so I hope this cleared things out.

2nd my design is not even 0.00000001% complete so the mere fact that I have only 3 maps it only justify it so. Besides these three maps toke intensive work from my part since they are intensive events and so forth put into it. So there are spelling/grammar errors, I am only human you know and English is my second language. Thank god I have Sslaxx to help me with that department.

As for the stripped version I have no intension replacing the mp3 with midi, we all have our quirks and this is mine. If the player wishes to listen to music’s in my game they have downloaded the files. Now I heard another positive feed back from a person at http://www.crypticdesigns.com and he said, “Your game is stupid!” You know because of the entire positive feed back I am getting from you people it only pushes me further to make the game the way I like it. Now if it means I am wasting time and wasting server space, so be it.

Yours truly,
Fahed Al Daye
I would like to thank you man sooooooooooooooooooooo much for creating the best maker in my life. IT KICK ASS!! * HUGS * Thank you soo much, thank you so much ^____^*.<p>I can hardly wait to see this program support onlining. Heheheh, imagine if online is supported ^^*.
foody is offline   Reply With Quote