View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005, 07:36 AM   #16
SilentThief
Symbol of Cyric

Burger Time Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
4) Drawing. The career of an artist seems to have little in relation with other careers but I often find myself drawing different things. It's a bit more complicated really - I've been reading different tutorials on drawing and have entered weird frenzies of drawing sketches that last for hours. This has been going on for a while now and I might be going serious with this. It seems like more of an alternative than anything else.

5) Japanese animations(Anime). I've watched tons and know some details about them. This is simply a boy's dream of writing his own screenplay and directing an anime.

Other languages I know: Estonian.
Other languages I will learn in the future: French or German, Russian.
You could do an anime movie about international espionage. This is a serious suggestion. Even if the idea of a movie is kinda, well; a HUGE project; if you have the right computer programs you can do the work that Disney studios and other big name companies do.

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
Could anyone perhaps tell me what ambassadors do exactly?
[/QB]
They sugar-coat/overtly lie about agressive military moves by thier own government and do thier best to get the other ambassidors to spill the beans about agressive military moves by the others countries. Oh, yeah; They also drink and play poker...

SilentThief