View Single Post
Old 08-07-2002, 01:53 PM   #98
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Hi all... *yawn* I hate living in a "semi" rural area. stupid noise. I'm trying to sleep and this nasty tactor or something keeps making noise. stupid fields. BAH! I drift in and out, and get woken up by crashes... thats the last time I get my mum LOTRs for a late b-day prezzie and sit up til 1... watching how they made the film... *yawn*
You evil man! I'd do ANYTHING to be woken up by crashing tractors!!!! So far I have quarrelling, hissing cats/foxes/dogs (usually MY cat which starts the fight) thunderstorms 24/7, pikeys entering our garden and doing things I'm not going to enclose here, heavy traffic, even late at night, parents downstairs playing Shooting games on their PC's (not the enviroment, I know) my little bro, who doesn't understand GO TO BED and plays MO:HAA high volume for most of the night, my other cat clawing me to bits *eye starts twitching*

[/QUOTE]...bah... hold on a sec? did you say "anything"? I have a solution to your problems... *grin* 1:... no cat means no noise... *evil grin* 2: no dogs mean no noise... and likewise with foxes... *even evil-i-er grin* and 3... no little brother... *cough* what I mean is, make him wear head phones; if he refuses, place the emphasis on "MAKE"... 4.. thunderstorms? sorry, cant do much about that... pikeys? landmines... *wicked grin* heavy traffic... landmines... parents? who needs em... opps, sorry not a very good elven attitude... *cough* did you say your parents play shotty games? then one more gunshot wouldnt make any difference would it? *grin*. Or a better solution would be move away. lol, you could come and live next to me for a couple of weeks, then you can see how boring it is here. . Oh, and one final thing... number one, I'm not a "man", I'm an elf [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] number 2, I'm not evil, I'm netrual good, or TN depending on my current mood. hehe. well, not QUITE elf, but I'm working on it... no to find some scientist idiot that can make my ears elven... [img]tongue.gif[/img] I already have the bone structure.... *grin*