View Single Post
Old 08-07-2002, 01:15 PM   #95
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Hi all... *yawn* I hate living in a "semi" rural area. stupid noise. I'm trying to sleep and this nasty tactor or something keeps making noise. stupid fields. BAH! I drift in and out, and get woken up by crashes... thats the last time I get my mum LOTRs for a late b-day prezzie and sit up til 1... watching how they made the film... *yawn*
You evil man! I'd do ANYTHING to be woken up by crashing tractors!!!! So far I have quarrelling, hissing cats/foxes/dogs (usually MY cat which starts the fight) thunderstorms 24/7, pikeys entering our garden and doing things I'm not going to enclose here, heavy traffic, even late at night, parents downstairs playing Shooting games on their PC's (not the enviroment, I know) my little bro, who doesn't understand GO TO BED and plays MO:HAA high volume for most of the night, my other cat clawing me to bits *eye starts twitching*

On a lighter note, i have a joke here! (DON'T GROAN) I'm going to tell you all! (I CAN HEAR YOU GROANING!!!!)

Ireland's worst air accident happened today as a small two-seater plane crashed into a major graveyard. There were only two survivors, police have uncovered 876 bodies and expect digging to continue into the night.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.