View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 11:06 PM   #10
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

As a fat kid I had that happen to me a lot.

I took a stand and belted the living crap out of the guy that did it to me. The guy and his friends never bothered me again.

Im not saying that violence is the answer but kids get away with so much now days its good to see some one stand up for them selves and give it back to bullies. Bullies now days have so much power in the school because the teachers have no power over them.

Teachers at school here in australia have almost no powers when it comes to controlling bad students. So its good to see a student getting some back.

Example. This teacfher went out of the class room to take a call. While he was out a troublemaker kid in the class started hitting other students with a padded bat. when the teacher came back into the room the students told him what happened.

So the teacher stood up the student. Got all the kids that he hit up as well and they all got one hit on the bad student with the padded bat.

This teacher is now being dragged through court (its all over now) by the boys mother. The teacher won the case.