View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 06:33 PM   #1
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Default Almost Ready to buy First HD TV

After a little research, I've concluded the TV I want is the Samsung 6300 (46"). I've not yet started researching Blu-Ray players, Audio, etc.

I don't want to install it myself...I want somebody else responsible in the event of damage to the TV during the install. It needs to be wall-mounted, due to circumstances. Buying it online would only save me $50 and I would like the availability of returning it to a local store in the event of something being wrong.

It seems my choices are either BestBuy or Sears...they both offer free delivery but I do not know what their install/setup costs. I also don't know of other professionals that can mount the TV that would warranty their work. I am leaning to Sears because I "feel" they are more likely to do it "right"...and I like the fact their website details their setup features whereas BestBuy does not (don't commit to anything).

Does anyone have a preference on Sears, BestBuy or somebody else for install/setup or anything else you can advise that I am not thinking to ask?