View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 03:46 AM   #3
InsaneBane
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Alopex:
How many hour is needed for recasting spell?
Possible spoiler..
Is there any tome inside the Ulcaster maze, I got inside but couldn't not find any of them. I saw another haft of the maze but could not find a way to get there?
I got a big trouble dealing with those Fresh Golem because of their immunnity to weapon and magic too.
Is there any penalties for wearing the chainmail or platemail(with theaving skill). I got stealth of 100 but can not hide with a chanmail?
Is backstab a skill which I must press to use or it is automatically applied when hiding?
Thank you very much for answering those annoying stuff!
First:

WELCOME TO IRONWORKS
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

And then SPOILER
You need to rest 8 hours to memorize your spells (ie. rest without getting disturbed by monsters - or rest in an inn).

There are some books in the Ulcaster ruins (below ground). One of the books has special interest for the Ulcaster Ghost. But there are no tomes of STR, DEX or the like there.

The FLESH golems ar NOT immune to MAGIC WEAPONS. Thats the key to deal with them.

A thief may not wear anything better than studded leather armour to be able to use all his/her thieving abilities. Some will tell you that elven chainmail will also do, but unfortunately thoose doesn't exist in BG1

To be able to backstab you must: Use a weapon usable by a thief (ie. NOT a two-handen sword eventhough you are a fighter/thief), be hiding in the shadows and attack from behind.

[img]graemlins/greenbounce.gif[/img]
Insane