View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 09:40 AM   #1
Gavindale
The Magister

Default Hak files for NWN

I bought NWN a while back, and was having a great time with the single player game. I never thought I would get into multiplayer, but soon I was sucked into it. All was fine, I was on NeverwinterConnections.com and joined a few servers there. To make those servers work, I had to download a ton of hak files, which I quickly did without a second thought. Anyway, all was fine till my game started crashing (in single player, this was annoying, but in multiplayer it was worse seeing as how every time I had to log back into the game, the DM had to take time from the game to log me back in). I did a scan, and found that the hak files I had downloaded were all corrupt! I am in the process of removing those hak files, and am looking for new ones that are legit and non-corrupt. I am very weary of downloading at this point, but if anyone can recommend files that might be of interest for the single player game, please let me know. I don't know much about this, but if there are any interesting haks that anyone can recommend, I'm here.
Gavindale is offline   Reply With Quote