View Single Post
Old 06-14-2002, 10:48 AM   #2
Thelonious Sphere
Elite Waterdeep Guard

1) The items should be set in the statues (if I remember correctly) around the room.
It's riddle like and very simple to arrange them, just start with the obvious ones and then move to those you are not sure about. click on the "?" symbol on the statues for clues.

4) The room with all the humberhulks is not a neccesity at all, you can enter by a different door, and pass all it around and get straight to the vempi (dace or something)

5) yes, besides experience. I don't remember what, but it's worth it. And they are not so difficult.

I don't remember the answers to the rest, but there are enough folks here to help you around.

Good luck
\"because fortune is a woman, and if you wish to keep her under it is necessary to beat and ill-use her; and it is seen that she allows herself to be mastered by the adventurous rather than by those who go to work more coldly. She is, therefore, always, woman-like, a lover of young men, because they are less cautious, more violent, and with more audacity command her. \" Niccolo Machiavelli
Thelonious Sphere is offline   Reply With Quote