View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 08:53 AM   #173
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ilander, aren't you supposed to hurt what you hit or kick in those arts....? [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] Not yourself!? Take care, we'd miss you around here! [img]smile.gif[/img]

DrowArchmage, I used to work a coffee/donut shop before I went to my university...I know what you mean about the slow times. I think it's worse there because the HECTIC times are so wild and you don't even have a second to think, so when you've got an hour with nobody there and you've straightened out the counters and done all the cleaning and prep work you can do, time drags out a lot!

HEY Wellard! Is that a drunk Roo on a motorized umbrella stand in your sig? *snicker* [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Did someone draw that for you? It's alot of fun!

Another sunny, HOT day here (sorry, Wellard and all you down under types! ) and I'm stuck at work...blah....oh well, I like the nice weather anyway! My flowers are just gorgeous and it's great to come home and see all the vibrant colors without holding up an umbrella and squinting throught the dark!

Edit: Hands out cake to all and big piece for Z!

[ 06-21-2005, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]