View Single Post
Old 05-07-2002, 09:01 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I am going to have to find out a way to raise some money for the site, my friend is going to need more bandwidth soon, (Our site uses MOST of his bandwidth, it's a T1 too!!)

But I was thinking of adding Ad banners to the site.. NO pop-ups or anything, but 1 banner. I HATE having to do this. But I gotta help him pay for it.

Also, our UBB License will 'run out' May 29th and I will no longer be able to download newer versions (Upgrades) after that date. THAT is only $99 I think, so we could raise that easily. But I wanted to let you know what is going on. We will have a T3 (i.e. BAD ASS bandwidth) and will allow us to grow!!

I know many have donated (Many MULTIPULE times) and you guys kick ass! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] but we have 7000 users!!! We could do this with donations and the Ad banner easily!

Let me know what you think--ideas WELCOMED BIG TIME!!

We have only received 1 paypal donation since March too-- I am worried. Should I make a 'header' so all forums can see it--a pick with something like 'please help' or something?

Thanks, god I wish I was rich.. I totally feel ill thinking of adding a BANNER ad to this clean site. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Seriously.. they would make it look 'less cozy' feeling.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album