View Single Post
Old 11-25-2000, 05:03 AM   #7
Silverblade
Dungeon Master

I think I have the answer as I experienced something similar with my fighter, It was on the third level of the big tomb in The Vale of Shadows. I was quite laden with gear to sell and was trying to figure out a combination where I could pick up this one last sword. The sword lay behind my fighter and there was steps in front of him (Not one's you go up or anything special), but I couldn't get him to move, I tried moving the entire group and moving him alone. He wouldn't budge. This was confusing because there was no reason for him to be locked, No graphic, no obsticle, nothing but this one sword on the ground. When I got him to pick the sword up, then although he was encumbered for it he got going.
All I can suggest is (because I have not yet seen the map your talking about), clear out anything you can pick up that might be blocking your way to the door, if it's the same problem I experienced then you'll be fine.
Again this was only one sword blocking only the way towards the north (There was an abundance of space everywhere), he should have been able to move in any other direction. I guess there might have been a code or graphics glitch that locked him up there. Pick everything up then try and proceed.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote