View Single Post
Old 01-17-2002, 05:08 PM   #13
Sigmar
Unicorn

quote:
Originally posted by Scronan:
Rikard_OHF quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Sigmar:

Legolas I don't know if you've noticed (because I didn't until I looked under his name, I thought he was a newbie at first) but Scronan is a moderator, not trying to be a smart-ass or anything just pointing it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being a Mod dun mean you know everything about the forum hun

True enough! Sometimes I have trouble even turning my computer on. Since I work as a computer technician I tend to get my co-workers to do everything for me while I sit and play Everquest all day. (wait, no that's my supervisor that does that, *chuckle*).

But I do know how to navigate the forum, come on guys, give a person the benefit of the doubt, eh? I think y'all are a little harsh on the "newbie" thing, there was once a guy at the Wizards and Warriors forum in the early days that everyone harshed on since he talked about some of the game dynamics and how it was made.

Turns out, he was one of the original graphic designers and had worked on a large part of the game, it was pretty funny when he mentioned who he was, a lot of people were embarrased for being kind of mean to him.

I don't think its the number of posts that count, but the quality of what you do post. We all make mistakes, that's how we learn. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Best

Scronan

Rikard-Good point.

Scronan-I didn't mean newbie in a disrespectful sense I just meant he may not know what some buttons are for, I didn't know how to quote until 2 months had passed. Scronan sorry and yo're right it's all about quality not quantity.