View Single Post
Old 03-18-2001, 05:03 PM   #23
Melusine
Dracolisk

Bilqis, that's what I suggested too (moving site from Geocities), hope that'll work...
No my boyfriend is the drummer, the singer used to be the guitarplayer of a band I sang in. Nah, he's not my type, I always seems to fall for drummers LOL No really Seb is my third drummer
But I'm very glad you like it. The band's had a lot of trouble finding a singer and they had refused Louis (the current one) once already before finally accepting. They thought he was way too arrogant (which he is...he walked in on the audition saying: you should really do something about that website of yours ...sheesh). I finally talked Sebastian into trying it again, after all, better an arrogant vocalist than no vocalist at all! And now they're quite happy with him, even though he still has a lot to learn

If any of you like rock music with a dark edge to it, check the site. If your friends are interested in this type of music, please give them the url!!!!
Thanks so much and sorry for my shameless lobbying but I really would hate them and esp. Sebastian to be disappointed again. Like Yorick knows very well, the music business is tough!

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the OHF and the LH

Your voice is ambrosia

[This message has been edited by Melusine (edited 03-18-2001).]