View Single Post
Old 09-11-2001, 05:50 PM   #112
Encard
Quintesson

You know, this attack was prabably planned a good while ago? The hijackers would have needed to learn to fly a large jet... so unless all of them were pilots by proffesion, this was started sometime like a year ago. Now... as for the terrorists... kill them all. All of them. Not just Bin Laden, but all terrorist groups, inculding every one of the ones in the Middle East. They'll tunr on the US eventually if they're allowed to thrive. After that, we'd need to set up various security features, such as (this is probably stupid, but oh, well) possibly several sets of ground to air missile launcher things (large sets, enough to annihilate another of these planes before it hit) around strategic locations, like the Pentagon, White House, various military places, etc. Hmm... Possible suspects inculde, I believe, Bin Laden, maybe various Middle East terrorist groups, some countries (I hope not, because that would mean war, but maybe), and American-based terrorists, maybe some kind of anit-govenrment group or a violent anarchist group, although where they'd get the money you'd need for this I don't know.

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1: