View Single Post
Old 11-18-2000, 01:32 AM   #1
andone75
Welcomed New User

Hi all you you rpg fanatics....

I just bought this game a few weeks ago, you see, i havent been into the RPG scene so long 5-6 years i think.

My first rpg game (on th pc) were "Daggerfall) running on a P-100 ,8 Mb Ram....not so good performance.
Anyway, i live in Sweden, and i dont speak english as my first language so that game was just a little bit too much at that time...

Then i heard from a friend about the Might and Magic series...so i bought the MM6,MM7 and the last MM8, i dont know but i feel that these games got me into the RPG scene for real, and here we are, W&W , what a great game, sure i also had all of the horrible bugs all of you have, but then i upgraded my graphics drivers (voodoo 3 card) and since the day everything is going just fine (now even my computer just dont freece when im working on a word document)

Anyway...then we have Wizardry 8, i think everone here have seen the good looking pictures on their website...just wonder how the gamesplay will be...i hope that they dont just create beautifull 3.d rendering pictures with no what so ever deepth in the game, i hope that they willcreate the game similar to "daggerfall" so that you can do almost whatever you want to do, not just do the quests and strictly that...

I truley enjoy reading this board and with the help of excellent players such as Wyvern and Freudianslip this game is really worh playing

thanks for now...

//Andonne