View Single Post
Old 11-13-2000, 01:59 PM   #9
Lily the Ranger

OOOOOH! I want to be a beta tester for the next game. Can I? Can I? My children would mutiny or hold me in highest esteem. Does a hot tub (Freud, tell me you wouldn't be in it a hot second! Of course, we shall try to remain PG 13, please) come with the job? Scronan: I don't drink much either (it puts me to sleep). The sake was an inspiration from the Ninja wear thread (I just happened to have some in the fridge). I imbibed in premature anticipation of finding my Samuri baton (DON'T TELL ME where it is - if I can acquire the magma bomb spell and rid the "shire" of Muck and Amazonii, I will find it. Unfair, that groups of monsters will attack my party but ignore each other.
Freud - two things: first, add Alaska to your list of originations; and second, this girl thinks of you on occasion. . . . . It was a dark and stormy night (really, it was!), and my husband's grill began to roll across the deck. "Time to tie it down." I sighed, and then suddenly the top blew off my grill and out of nowhere I thought, "The top blew off my grill, Freud, not girl." PG 13, remember. My husband thinks we are all nuts, but thanks you all for the constant smile upon my face.