View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 01:29 AM   #6
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Default Re: Post your favourite screeny

Yes, the Netherdrake isn't nearly as cool as people think. It is indeed harder to maneuver - or rather it seems harder because it's bigger, and looks more like a flying shark than a drake. Plus, they are everywhere now so the unique aspect is kinda lessened. The CE Hippogryph is a nice choice but it costs quite a bit as far as rep mounts go (around 1400g iirc with exalted which isn't that bad) Avoid the nether rays also if you get motion sick at all because they just bob all day, like raptors. I am still using my epic broom lol, it's so small and fast (7 days left on it still) but find the cenarion Hippogryph is a nice medium size and unique enough that i will probably stick with it when the broom fades.

If you want to test the drake go open up the netherwing dailies and you will get the mount disguise while there. I ended up purchasing them only because I am collecting all the flying mounts, but I rarely use it at all because of the size and the annoying tassles that flow from it as you fly. The only time I feel alliance envy is when I see their epic gryphons and compare them to our stupid horde bats.