/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

My understanding is the "Bound Items" enhancements are not permenant unless you specifically design a "cheat" spell. To whit, the spell must have a "0" duration. There are also some other problems with these bound items, but I don't remember the exact specifics regarding the "unequipable" issue as I'm not at all interested in exploiting unforseen design flaws to "win."

You can, however, make a permenant "bound" item that won't evaporate AND won't increase your stats unless it is equiped. I've tested this claim and found it to be true. I made a set of Deadric Armor + a Deadric Weapon, then left it there to rot.

To do this:

1. Make the bound item.
2. UNEQUIP the bound item FROM YOUR HAND/BODY PART INTO YOUR INVENTORY.
3. GO INTO YOUR INVENTORY and DROP THE ITEM onto the ground.
4. WAIT for the spell to EXPIRE (the icon indicating a bound item in your LOWER RIGHT corner will go away, including the "empty placeholder."
5. Pick up the item. It is now permenent.

6. Cheat like the little dog you are, if you're so inclinded... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?<br /><br />Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.<br /><br />Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
DraconisRex is offline   Reply With Quote