View Single Post
Old 04-15-2002, 04:12 PM   #91
uss
20th Level Warrior

i just read some of the previous posts and i didn`t like reading this.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:

You know what just occured to me? When a guy is being totally annoying and violent around a girl, thats flirting! Such things include snapping ones bra straps, tickling, showing off, while the girl thinks 'what an idiot', and annoying the hell out of her, well thats most guys at least, some arent as dense. So uss ud better quit flirting with me, my eyes are set on a very mature water polo player whos in a band and surfs, so nyanyanya! Course i could b ur bestest buddy, but that stopped being an option right about when u dragged me around by my hair! tsk tsk u'll never learn! And as for the pants, a size 9 is the length i need, but those things are so big i dont even have to unbutton them to put them on!

So uss is 13? That figures, he acts like it! Well while hes sleeping soundly ill just accidently spill a bucket full of scorpions on his head...heheheh [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]

[/QB]
funny.. if only i would have wrote "moved her hair with a spell", things would be SO much diffirent.