View Single Post
Old 11-06-2004, 10:20 AM   #8
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

If I were to die in the next five minutes and could only tell you one piece of advice before passing on...it would be this. Learn enough about computers to fix your problems without having to pay fools to mess things up worse. In the long-run...the money you invest on educating yourself in PC repair and upgrades will save you from this long heartache.

or just giving you more headaches .

the more you learn.. the more you realize how stupid you really are in computers. thats how i felt when i finally know how to assemble my own computer then after 3 months, you see all these new gadgets and new terms that makes you go crazy.

the only way is to keep learning.. OR find a good reliable computer repair shop.

thankfully, the pcparts i had installed worked like a charm ( too lazy to install it myself) and it was cheap like 10 AUD for the installation *which saved me 2-3 hours and alot of trouble). the only thing i did myself is the software installatin which i always do so i know whats going on. i hate it when someone tinkers with my computer without me knowing it.

[ 11-06-2004, 10:23 AM: Message edited by: Harkoliar ]

Catch me if you can..