View Single Post
Old 05-20-2003, 11:34 AM   #17
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quietman, thanks so much for the help but I don't think it would be good to completely numb my throat. Yes, I could sing them but I'd probably end up damaging things even more then because I wouldn't feel the pain.

I'm on a regime of camomile tea, honey and assorted menthol/licorice/eucalyptus candy now, and trying not to speak out loud. That's apparently all I can do.
I didn't actually get to see the doctor, I got a co-assistent though who was nice and helpful. He thinks I may have a slight infection after all, my lymph glands were swollen and my throat looked red. He wanted to prescribe something to numb my throat as well but we agreed it wouldn't be a good idea after all. Will just have to wait it out and hope it gets better in time, and meanwhile I cannot speak unless I absolutely have to

Edit: Aww dammit Maarten! If you're deaf and I'm dumb, how the heck are we to communicate? LOL
Good luck with the organisation stuff, remember to take a break when you need one, things will go just fine [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 05-20-2003, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: Melusine ]