View Single Post
Old 06-14-2002, 09:39 PM   #3
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Thanks for the info, Moni.

I've used PrintMaster and PrintArtist a LOT at work...so I'm familiar with how to change the style and size of the fonts.

I didn't know what Vector, Floating, Selection, etc meant.

I managed to get one Portrait done today, but saved it as a bitmap instead of a gif or jpg, so RanchoWeb wouldn't upload it. I'll try to fix that one next week.

I have Paint Shop Pro at work and today was Day 8 of the evaluation. I've downloaded it twice here at home, but never had enough time to mess with it.

My BIG question now is - how can I edit text that is ALREADY in a picture. Deathkiller was able to enlarge the text that appears in my Sig below (look up a thread similar to this called "Need Help with Sig" or something to that effect). Can I actually capture and edit pre-existing text, or do I just have to cover it up?

I assume the layers and transparent backgrounds will allow me to insert text that runs vertically instead of horizontally. Let me know if that is true.

Thanks again for all of your help. I greatly appreciate it.