View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 04:02 PM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Oh no, homeowner plans!!!!!!!! *Lord of Alcohol flees*. Joking hehe, actually the worst plans I ever saw were from an architect. Just dont try to be your own contractor! I could show you a house under construction right now where the homeowner has cost himself....well I dont know how many thousands of dollars.
Heh...no, this program was mostly for us to design what we wanted in a home and then take these to an architect to sign off on as valid for NC building codes and all that. It is a program that will help us see a 3-D rendering of the home as what it supposed to look like with our plans before we even consult (and pay) a professional so that our minds are made up on what we want. I hear many people overspend once building begins because they see it going up and have different feelings once they see it. This way, we'll reduce that factor.

We would never asusme ourselves as contractors. When we're ready, maybe we'll even call you! How far are you willing to travel?

While we're on questions...why would I ever offer a job to a man who claims to be the lord over alcohol? [img]tongue.gif[/img]