View Single Post
Old 11-01-2001, 02:00 PM   #54
Sir Real
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by John D Harris:
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Real:
When the big bang happened it fused helium and hydrogn (Which were created during the 'bang') togeather, making a star which nukurl reaction cause sub-atomic atoms fo shift positions making new substances.
As for the age it over 13 billion or so years old.
Oh as for god only knowing the answer, How do you know that I am not it?

[This message has been edited by Sir Real (edited 10-31-2001).]
Where did there Helium nad Hydrogen come from? The Quantum phsyisis that get paid the "big bucks" to think and study this won't even agree with you on that.
It was 10 to the minus 43, of a second after the big bang before any of the known laws of phsyics begin to apply! ( I misquote in the earlier post, sorry) National geographic magazine Oct 1999.

LOOK A GARDEN ASOTOMER, I SAID HELIUM AND HYDROGEN AS THEY MAKE SUNS AND SUNS MAKE OTHER ELEMENTS AS BY PROUDECTS OF THEIR REACTION.

Quote:
Originally posted by Prime2U:

A theory does have proof, just not enough to yet be accepted as law. A hypothesis is a speculation, an educated guess that something is true. There is a clear difference, and what you are talking about is not a theory yet.

The bible never said the earth was flat, and actually that was not the standing belief of all people. Many sailors knew by the curve of the horizon that this wasn't the case. It just makes a good tale to say that Columbus was the first to think it was round.

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE BIBLE, I'M TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE FROM THE NORSE TO THE GREEKS AND THE ROMANS HUNDRENS OF OTHER CULTURES SAID THE EARTH WAS FLAT! AS THEY HAD NO WAY OF PROVING IT THROUGH SIMPLE SCIENCE!