View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005, 10:29 PM   #1
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey guys, whats up? I am having a block. I need to come up with four small introduction paragraphs and conclusion paragraphs, for four "thesis statements" I already did last week. If anyone can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it. It is due tomarrow. I waited as long as I could before asking for help...

These are them:

1. Book censorship needs to be abolished due to infringement of freedom of speech rights, the limits on artistic expression and education.

2. A two year community college is beneficial to the "blue collar" worker who wants to get a higher education, because of the course and program selection offered.

3. Group thereapy is an outstanding approach to helping people with various issues, due to the microcosm affect of the group, and the interventions that may occur.

4. A military draft should not be utilized because we need to stay a free country with the right to not join the military, and an armed force in war that is all voluntery will have a higher moral, and fight better as a unit.

PLEASE NOTE: These were assigned topics I wrote the thesis statements on, and not nessecarily my opinion.