View Single Post
Old 09-05-2001, 06:33 PM   #14
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Wow, I cant remember seeing so many contradictions in one post.

Not all of these traits relate straight across with eachother.

You can have more then your share of any or all of these traits or you could have less then your share of any/all of these traits. You can be in either boat and still have confidence in yourself. In one case the confidence would be unfounded in the other it would.

There is really no point in making this post though, because like you said, those that are lacking, make up for it by telling themselves that they are better in other areas to make themselves feel better about themselves. If they are in denial of their idiocy as you suggest, they would assume that this post wasn't directed at them anyways because they don't have any problems to their way of thinking.

On the other hand, you could be posting this to make yourself feel better for being smart enough to realise this "epic" concept. For some reason you felt the need to point out to all the inadequate "idiots" out there exactly how inadequate they are.

Good for you for being smart enough and intellectually secure enough to be able to point this out to idiots like me. I feel put in my place and you have my thanks for it.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB

[This message has been edited by MILAMBER (edited 09-05-2001).]