View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 11:40 AM   #1
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

I thought it'd be cool if we had a topic listing all our favourite quotes or words of wisdom. I'm talking about stuff that you actually take seriously, like rules you live by or things that are important to you or you find clever. Don't mind funny ones being posted either, as long as you say which ones you like as a joke and which ones are ones you live by etc.

If you post some then think of some more, just edit your original post so we can get everyone's quotes in one post each.

One I like and think is very true: "That which does not kill me, only makes me stronger". I dunno who said it first but I heard it in a 2pac song among other places
I also live by "God helps those who help themselves" which I interpret as, yeah it's good to have faith but you can't just sit on your ass and expect things to happen.

Heh maybe after a while we can vote on the best ones and then have an IW top words of wisdom list or something then everyone will be really wise and world peace and prosperity will follow...or something
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray