View Single Post
Old 02-25-2003, 08:48 AM   #14
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*snip* first post of the thread, it's NOT a spam zone. If you want to discuss you grades, a problem with a teacher,the weather, your neighbor's new car etc.....etc.. (real life conversations) this is the place. I don't mind a SMALL amount of spam but when the Cafe gets to be 8 pages in one day and it's all one liner pure spam, I have to ask people not to do it because most of the members who would come to talk about their day or things that they want advice or sympathy or cheers on, will not post in that atmosphere. I want you to be comfy here, but not at the expense of other members.

So the answer is NO, I don't want to see page after page of roleplay spam or one liner spamfests that could be done on msn or aim etc. because our goal is to TALK WITH one another , not fill up a cafe in five hours. *snip*
Thanx for posting this cloudy, it's actually one of the reasons I've been avoiding the cafe lately, trying to catch up through 8 pages of spam is extremely annoying.

I talked to my mother last night, and they don't expect my grandfather to survive the week it'll probably be at least 2 before I can get home...