Old 06-22-2002, 11:49 PM   #23
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Madman-Rogovich:
my opinion is that it isnt something with any great feeling or variety
O_O

3 photon claw lashes to you...

you've been watching those cartoons on TV again haven't you...
Bad, i say, bad, very bad...

Tell me, does this not convey feeling? The gass blades malcolored, flying through the air, the wind gusing, the solitary figure standing alone, quietly, gazing, observantly, it analyzes the way an Otaku feels, or a rock for that matter, or a tree, how they feel, standing alone, like in that VNV nation song "Standing" that kind of feeling of perpetual "observance"

Do you not feel the rushed sense that comes to you when you've woken up too late in the morning and you have to litterally run otu the door with your breakfast? I wanted to convey that "rush" while also putting it in a very still scene, though it may only last a few seconds, it seems like an eternity in comparison to the rest of the way there...
no comment on this one

Are you telling me you've never stood in a feild an collected flowers or considered fishing more of a learning experience than just a sport? If not in reality, didn't you at least do these things in your mind?!

how close do your freindships become? this close? or perhaps maybe even this close?

have you ever wanted to just fly away?

Or Perhaps just stand atop a mountain and look out?

when did you last jump off of a cliff, the wind rushing in your hair, the drirt running through your bare toes and gliding over the tops of your feet, having not a care in the world, knowing that injury would come, but woryring about that later, beeing frozen in a single moment of limbo, bliss, and having fear come and go?

Why ask questions that can't be answered?

when you can just smile...

raise your head up high...

let the wind hit your face...

or let your face hit the wind...

What you see with yoru eyes...

can't be generalized...

in a form that is boundless and limitless...

And that's all i have to say about that...

-Î)3å†/-/