Thread: Playing evil
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2000, 11:59 AM   #4
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Comrades in blood! It lifts my heart to find there are others so-inclined as myself! It is definitely true that you get less quests by staying true to your nature and not putting up with idiots. I have found that letting them hear what they want to hear, completing whatever they wish and then revealing your true nature to them can work just as well though. Who's to say I'm telling them the truth when I say that I'll help them. There's always a larger purpose at stake, known only to me. I find dealing with knights in particular extremely pleasurable, they always take me at my word, fools!

As for evil characters, there's Korgan (Copper Coronet), Viconia, Edwin (Mae'vars house), and my-evil-self (will find in Neverwinter Nights) to cut loose and wreak merry havok with. However, I don't have many qualms about letting the simpering goodlings join my party to be used and thrown aside when it so pleases me. Minsc just doesn't seem to understand why I throw him into the forefront of every fight, snickering while I watch him get lacerated by all manner of fiends.

Learning what I just have from Draggor, I feel that I have made a mistake siding with the Shadow Thieves instead of Bodhi for chapter three. No matter, I couldn't stand the tone of her voice when I once adventured down there anyway, condescending wench. We shall see what develops.