View Single Post
Old 09-11-2001, 07:25 PM   #149
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:

You say you know it the wrong ideal but still talk of doing it with others? That I'm confused here time to leave the thread.[/B]
I'm not talking of doing it. I know that the US will retaliate. That's a fact of life. Personnally, I believe that it will be both "smart weapons" striking camps and "black operations" to go after the bad guys.

Even if the US managed to kill some of the terrorists, they will not solve this problem unless they eliminate the idea (the population). Which is basicly to eliminate everything out of what we refer to as the "civilised world". Terrorism will always be there wether we like it or not because we will not remedy to the problem as we realize that this would make us terrorist (which by the way we already are).

So, I'm not saying kill them all. I'm saying that to solve the problem, you need to kill them all but, that we will never do that. I'm not promoting genocide, I'm just saying that unfortunately, genocide is the only way to solve this perticular problem. Short of this drastic action, nothing we do will make a difference. And I sure hope that we NEVER resort to war or genocide to solve terrorism...