View Single Post
Old 08-01-2002, 06:34 PM   #5
Zidane
Manshoon

Well, I have just uninstalled Gamespy and reinstalled it again.

I have my folder on my hard drive with everything in it, and I still don't have any luck.

Is there anything else I can do, I presume that this is the way to install it to my hard drive.

I also, went directly onto gamespy using their shortcut, and tried to log into a NWN game, it just hung there, didn't show me any games, and the game tab is greyed out.

Do I need to contact anybody via Playerspy and ask them to let me put them on my buddy list? Is that the way to do it?

As I have never played a multiplayer game, LAN or Online, I am a little unsure of exactly what to do. I presume I am doing it correctly.

I have XP installed, would that make a difference, and I have turned my personal firewall off, and also allowed the gamespy to go through my firewall. I am also running off a router, but because I can get everything else on the web, I wouldn't think that this would be a problem. I wonder if I ought to PM Ziroc, do you think he would mind?

Cheers

Lady Zidane

I must have about 8 new accounts in my NWN log now, still don't know if I can delete them.