View Single Post
Old 05-05-2002, 12:38 PM   #8
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Just want to thank everyone for their concerned posts over at the last Cafe. [img]smile.gif[/img] My headache is a little better, thanks to some Advil and closing my eyes for a while. Lanthir- thanks for the advice, I'll have to try that!

Taly, LOL I did translate that last post of yours... but LOLOL it's taking time now!

Jerome, his shoulder is much better now, thanks! I think he must have overslept today... I'm still waiting for him to pop online or call me. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

My cat is sleeping on the file cabinet next to the computer. He seems to think the afternoon is perfect for snoozing.. I'm thinking of doing that too if Nachty isn't here soon! LOL
Your knight protector is not here at this time?? What manner of foul wretchedness is this?? He must be under attack by some denizens of evil, so I must sally forth and aid him in his struggle!
We shall lay low our enemies and litter the very ground with their rotting skulls!