View Single Post
Old 08-26-2002, 03:24 PM   #100
Moni

I seem to remember answering these questions before but since I apparently didn't lol, here's another one for your mailbox Melusine!

NAME? Monique Renault Huminahumina

LIVING ARRANGEMENT? In a 3 bedroom/2 bath house with a grandpa, a guy, and 10 cats...4 dogs in the back yard

YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Hmm, I have a few. That's 70's Show & Frazier come to mind first though. Love the Discovery Channels!

WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Cat paw prints...real ones LOL! j/k Nothing...its a plain white soft-plastic Media-Mate...probably ten years old and still shows no wear in spite of having gone through a dozen mice or more lol.

FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Backgammon. I'm the bomb!

FAVORITE MAGAZINE? I don't read them anymore. Don't know why!

FAVORITE SMELLS? Clean bedsheets that have been line-dried, good food cooking, Jasmine blossoms, Giorgio, Chaps & leather.

FAVORITE SOUND? Children laughing

WORST FEELING(S) IN THE WORLD? Not knowing how my son is doing and not being able to ssee, talk to, or hug my dad. Being prevented from keeping my word is another.

BEST FEELING(S) IN THE WORLD? Hearing my son tell me he loves me. Knowing Seven (one of our cats) really adores us and appreciates us taking her in...she just gets more lovable every day...she just jumped up on the back of my chair purring in my ear and rubbing herself against the side of my face...or she wants lunch lol...whatever it is, it feels good. [img]smile.gif[/img]

FAVORITE RECORD? "Meet The Beatles"

FAVORITE SONG? "Would?" by Alice In Chains

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING? Yay! Another day!

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? It depends on how far away from it I am...1 to 3

(FUTURE) DAUGHTER'S NAME? There won't be one

(PRESENT) SON'S NAME? Dustin

FAVORITE FOOD? Tough call, I (really really) like most everything so I'll just say anything that isn't peas or asparagus lol. (eating good food is a hobby of mine )

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? There are good times for both

FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Swiss Chocolate Almond

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS? Both

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE? I love to drive and am very good at it!

DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No, but some lives ones sleep at the foot of my bed

STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Both. It depends on how far away they are and what kind of shelter from them I have. If you have ever run full steam for a full mile in an open desert with lightning chasing you, you'd know exactly what I mean lol.

WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1962 Rambler Station Wagon

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Aquarius

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR? I have many but Douglas Adams pops up as one who really impressed me (and whose name I remember lol)

DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? I prefer not to

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? A Big-Time Lotto Winner

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I wouldn't. God gave too many to enjoy.

[b]WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?[b] A poster of Einstein, a huge photograph of Rex when he was 5, a Xerox copy my son made of his face when he was 13 (a profile and it has the peach fuzz on his lip lol) and Rex's first hard drive.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? all my life

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half full

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGE? Dr Pepper

FAVORITE MOVIE(S)? Memento, Gladiator, bunches of others that I can't remember lol

ARE YOU A LEFTY, RIGHTY OR AMBIDEXTROUS? Ambidextrous with a primary right

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? If I had them on the wrong ones ur qiiyks kiij kujw rgua kik! No.

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? A clean floor

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? I am partial to 3, 7, 11 & 22 I can't single one out.

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR? An RV

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT A PERSON ON THIS BOARD? I'll take this oportunity to offer a late welcome to "The Ornery One" and say Its nice to have you here.